Thursday, May 8, 2008

Motion to strike that from the record

So I've been up about 20 hours and it seemed like a good idea to post a creative rambling on this blog - one that was risky and personal. And gave me something to do besides write about urban theory.

Then I remembered the difference between risky and career suicide. And then I remembered that I can't really delete my entry on this blog.

Once I've finished this final, gone to my last class, and slept a couple of hours, I think I'll try again. Risky like pushing yourself to finish the 26th mile of a marathon, not risky like dropping some ex. And then playing chicken with oncoming traffic. While smoking a bowl.

To make this post worth the 0s and 1s of the binary code ... "sometimes I just gotta Orientalize myself": http://www.sinfest.net/

No comments: